Open from 1st June 2021
We are delighted to announce that we will be running Dolphin Boat Trips this season, but with some important changes. Please read the following carefully.
1) This season we will be operating on a Private Hire Basis Only. Prices from £100 for up to 4 persons from aged 3 upwards. Any additional passengers from the same family group or bubble will be charged at £25.00 per head. The maximum number of passengers is 12.
2) Sailing times will also vary and we must allow 15 minutes between Trips for cleaning purposes. So for example, if Trip A leaves on the hour, Trip B will leave 15 minutes past the hour etc. You should still arrive 15 minutes before your departure time though. Just be prepared to wait a little longer in our beautiful harbour area if need be. Avoch is a pleasant village for a stroll.
3) Face coverings MUST be worn at all times within the Office building and a maximum of 2 adults in the building at any one time please.
4) Waterproofs; Due to the tight turnaround times we will be unable to supply our waterproof capes this season so please ensure you have your own warm clothing, waterproofs and are dressed appropriately. Flat, covered footwear (without heels) also recommended. Conditions can change very quickly and it is always colder on the boat than it is on land.
5) Advance booking is highly recommended. You can arrive without booking, but please be aware that while we will do our best to accommodate your party, you may still have to wait.
6) As we are operating on a Private Hire Basis only, Spud is welcome to accompany you should you wish. Just give plenty of notice at the office for her to put her lifejacket on.